babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Kowloon 28th April nr Austin MTR station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Spotted about 11.30am 28th April by Austin MTR station, White, 3 door coupe. Didn't have time to notice the Spec.

The only Evoque I've seen in HK in 3 days in fact it's been a real surprise to see only 2 old Discos and 1 or 2 RRS no FFRRs at all. I thought they would be more popular.
That wasn't me! LOL

I have started seeing more of them recently. Most of them are Dynamic. I have yet to see a Pure, other than mine. There are only Pure and Dynamic here. Plus 2-door and 4-door, there are only 4 options you can choose from. Easy!

There are a lot of Disco, RRS and FFRR running around. It's hard to avoid not seeing one on the road. Surprised you saw so few!
Pics of the Evoque in Kowloon's streets at night would be great!
Got some pics tonight at Ocean Terminal. I didn't have a nice camera with me but hope you still like these.

[attachment=2142]
[attachment=2143]
[attachment=2144]
[attachment=2145]
Very nice!
Dedication !

Were you stalking that car for so long? It was day in the first pic and night in the later... Nice view, I mean nice pic of evoque.
Brilliant! brings back some memories!
(05-05-2012 09:12pm)invoke Wrote: [ -> ]Dedication !

Were you stalking that car for so long? It was day in the first pic and night in the later... Nice view, I mean nice pic of evoque.

I parked there for shopping and dinner Laughing
(06-05-2012 10:02am)pugracer Wrote: [ -> ]I parked there for shopping and dinner Laughing

Wow! That's a lot of shopping.... For a small trunk? Rolling Eyes
Use to love going down to Ocean terminal and Nathan Road when I was in HK. I note that you have been practicing your Evoque parking technique.............
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's