babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Love and Hate Features
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What do you like most and least about your Evoque?

I love the puddle lights, but I hate the navigation.

I just want to kill that navigation sometimes, it is so freaking difficult and messy, but then I think about the puddle lights and my journey becomes all mellow, like in that toilet paper commercial with the flying white puppies... Laughing
Like most - everything
Like least - there's nothing I find offensive but the wind noise around the door seals and the mirrors is the thing I like least
like least the satnav
love...err....the rest is ok....wouldn't say love though
Love the comfort.

hate (well dislike) the poor mpg so far.
(24-04-2012 11:17am)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]Love the comfort.

hate (well dislike) the poor mpg so far.

+ 1 about 22MPG urban - stop/start - not great at allSad
Love the car
Hate the Stop Start. I am getting into the habit of disabling it every time I get in the car
Why the hate Speary?
Not used the Sat-Nav yet so can't comment.
Screen functions are slow to respond - not an issue really just a bit odd.

If there was one thing that is irritatating but this is being predantic & that is when you open the front doors when it is raining a loads of rain drops all inside from the roof side above the door!
(24-04-2012 01:41pm)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]Not used the Sat-Nav yet so can't comment.
Screen functions are slow to respond - not an issue really just a bit odd.

If there was one thing that is irritatating but this is being predantic & that is when you open the front doors when it is raining a loads of rain drops all inside from the roof side above the door!

Hate: Voice Nav doesn't work for "Quebec"
Dislike: Slow UI on the media system
Like: Boot space and fold down seats allow me to transport my bike places, Off road capabilities allow me to escape from Zombies.
Love: Comfort, Style, moonroof, Sporty drive feel
(24-04-2012 04:09pm)masmullin Wrote: [ -> ]Love: Comfort, Style, moonroof, Sporty drive feel

Never heard it called a 'Moonroof' before. Just as apt I suppose.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's