babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque - to the Rescue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks everybody for your really kind comments.

I genuinely don’t think I would have tackled the “mud wall” had I not been to Eastnor a couple of weeks ago. The day I went to Eastnor it had been raining for a few days (Easter Weekend) so the course was really boggy. I was told the “water feature” at Eastnor was normally 500mm deep (the Evoques design limit) but it was about 700mm the day I went through it. So when you’ve had water coming over the bonnet and then recovered from a 30% side slide on mud, it really gives you the confidence to tackle stuff most people would sensibly back away from.
Awesome, you and the Evoque!
Well done!
Thumbs Up

Great story. Bow down
Awesome story, thanks for sharing!

Hope the interior held up well......
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
(23-04-2012 07:52pm)Urban Splash Wrote: [ -> ]Hope the interior held up well......

Interesting you should ask that ...... I was going to do a thread "Ivory interior at 10,000 miles" as quite a few people had expressed concern at the lighter interiors and how they would hold up in normal use.

Of course under normal conditions I try and treat the interior with respect but when you are asking complete strangers standing up to their ankles in mud to get in you have to think "what the heck". I'm glad to report that once the mud had dried it was just a case of brushing it off - and as I thought it now looks pretty much indistinguishable from new.

I will still do my report at 10k probably reaching that figure within 2-3 months but the way it’s going the interior will look no different from the way it does today. i.e. like new & gorgeous!
Well done to both of you! Nice storyVery Happy
(25-04-2012 11:25am)Blackseries Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting you should ask that ...... I was going to do a thread "Ivory interior at 10,000 miles" as quite a few people had expressed concern at the lighter interiors and how they would hold up in normal use.

Of course under normal conditions I try and treat the interior with respect but when you are asking complete strangers standing up to their ankles in mud to get in you have to think "what the heck". I'm glad to report that once the mud had dried it was just a case of brushing it off - and as I thought it now looks pretty much indistinguishable from new.

I will still do my report at 10k probably reaching that figure within 2-3 months but the way it’s going the interior will look no different from the way it does today. i.e. like new & gorgeous!

Excellent news! Thanks for that.....no blue marks from jeans?
(26-04-2012 07:13am)Urban Splash Wrote: [ -> ].....no blue marks from jeans?

A very early thread suggested Baby Wipes to keep your leather looking pristine .... and boy do they work. Absolutely no idea what’s in them .... but obviously nothing toxic..... but one wipe, once a week on the bolster keeps it looking like new.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's