babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Where will you drive first?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, you've taken delivery of your lovely new Evoque - what are you going to do on the first weekend you have with it?

Me: drive out of London, probably heading west, no satnav, get lost, drive all day, find some tea, find a B&B. Repeat next day.
Drive up into the hills and mountains around Llangollen, stop for pub lunch...(parked so I can view car from pub window) then drop in at family and friends to say hello...well actually to show them Evoque...then home.

Probably sleep in garage for first night!Very Happy
HomeWink
Erm.... Back to the dealer because it's faulty.....?
Sad
Dunk it in the sea launching my jet ski (If I can get it fixed Very Happy)
Sept 8 out of Lookers Park Royal, onto the A40/M40/ to BMHC at Gaydon for lunch and cheap fuel and then flat out up the M40/M42/M6/m74:M73/m8/A811 to home and then on the 11th it gets taken offroad with the Scottish Green Road Club......... I hope
After driving it all weekend, will end up at the local supermarket. Parking my Evoque at the furthest point from the shop, away from any other cars. Only to find two very tatty looking cars parked very close each side on my return. "WHY" do people do this......
drive it all day ...... round and round and round !
(06-07-2011 08:03pm)doug Wrote: [ -> ]After driving it all weekend, will end up at the local supermarket. Parking my Evoque at the furthest point from the shop, away from any other cars. Only to find two very tatty looking cars parked very close each side on my return. "WHY" do people do this......

LOL - yep so true. My first day will probably also end up doing some shopping and choosing the furthest end space I can find. Dreading the first scratch due to those that seem to lack spatial awareness when it comes to parking, but need to realise it's bound to happen at some point.

Hoping to drive out to Wales on my first weekend, and staying somewhere nice in a B&B. But also getting the car 15th November so it's not exactly going to be a nice summer evening drive.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's