babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Plenty of Surprise and Delight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How often do you hear that said of a car today?

Well that is the Autocar strap line in their comments on their SD4 Dynamic.
Downsides they have found...................... 29mpg in a car claimed to do a lot more and they find the cruise control cancel paddle is too easily mixed up with the upshift paddle of the command shift (not something I have ever experienced I did get the heated steering wheel on/of mixed up with the cruise cancel for a while when the car was new but now I can cancel the cruise without even thinking about it!), how do you mix up the "2 o'clock position with the 5 o'clock position?

Test is on p75 of this week's issue
It can be a bit fiddly as i sometimes put the heated steering wheel on when i am using the paddles to down shift.But thats probably because i dont get to use it much.
I also forgot to mention that the mag also tests the Citroen DS5 2.0HDi 160 Sport and then compares it to the Evoque eD4 Pure/A5 2.0TDi Sportback/Volvo V60 D3 SE/ VW Passat CC 2.0TDi 170 GT - it's embarrassing to say which car came first but the best car won!
In descending order - RRE/A5/Volvo/Citroen/VW
Reference URL's