babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Streaming music from htc phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will i be able to stream music & control folders via blutooth from a new HTC phone.

Or can it only be done with an iphone ?

Thanks
If your phone can stream to other Bluetooth devices like a headset, it should work fine.
My htc desire works ok. I will never use it though as it kills the battery
(15-04-2012 08:43am)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]My htc desire works ok. I will never use it though as it kills the battery
This.
I don't have a htc (have a blackberry), but the same applies, just having the bluetooth switched on saps the battery, even just linking the phone up.
Although it probably doesn't help that the phone (and battery) are getting on a bit in age!!
There is a power point in the cubby box that you can charge your phone from so does it mater if the phone is in your pocket draining it's battery on bluetooth or plugged into the power charging while it's on B/T, apart from the possibility of getting out of the car and forgetting to take your phone with you?
(15-04-2012 10:07am)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]There is a power point in the cubby box that you can charge your phone from so does it mater if the phone is in your pocket draining it's battery on bluetooth or plugged into the power charging while it's on B/T, apart from the possibility of getting out of the car and forgetting to take your phone with you?

All these wonderful little gadgets etc. I am reading about on this forum, that are included in the evoque makes me look forward to receiving mine even more after such a long wait. I just hope I don't forget them all by the time I take delivery.

You certainly seem to be a font of knowledge XFullFatTim, thanks for helping out so much. Thanks also to all the regulars that do so too
Reference URL's