babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Microfiber towels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought I'd share a deal I came across...
36 x Eurow Microfiber towels at Costco for £10.18 (inc. vat) with Aprils voucher book.

I'm just a consumer of the above and not affiliated in any other way.
Now to tell me. Just ordered mine through Amazon along with a Maguires lambs wool wash mitt, and thin spoke wheel brushes.[/align]
Also they are (were last Tuesday) on a special offer at Sainsburys, B&Q and Halfords in packs of 6, also on offer were micro fibre washing blocks and mits, all in the household section at Sainsbury
I've just collected them, very good quality. Also, Costco has 4x microfiber hand mitts for £7.50!
(13-04-2012 02:01pm)Dimitrios Wrote: [ -> ]I've just collected them, very good quality. Also, Costco has 4x microfiber hand mitts for £7.50!

Did you get them from Reading - I bought I load there too!
(13-04-2012 02:49pm)QueJumper Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get them from Reading - I bought I load there too!

Yes, its a busy store!
where is it? do u have to be a member?
(13-04-2012 08:35pm)defender_uk Wrote: [ -> ]where is it? do u have to be a member?

Its a wholesalers. Check their website.
(14-04-2012 12:01am)Dimitrios Wrote: [ -> ]Its a wholesalers. Check their website.

Yup. You have to be a member, costs around £35 for eligible customers who are not associated with the retail business.
Be carefully. Not all MF cloths are the same!
I use the cheaper ones for interior, trim & wheel cleaning, but for paint or the high gloss plastic I use better ones. please be carefully.Exclamation Tesco ones for instant, I use for iron,tar removal, IPA wipe down & just bins them after.

There are grades of cloth or towels for different jobs.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's