babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: can a USA spec evoque display Metric values?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can a USA spec evoque display metric values such as km/h, celsius?????
Yes it's in the setup menu in the center display
so it can display km/h and celsius in the instrument cluster display screen? what about the a/c controls, can it display celsius over farenheit?
Yes to both The temp controller will also change as well to Celsius
(13-04-2012 05:39pm)Bruno787 Wrote: [ -> ]so it can display km/h and celsius in the instrument cluster display screen? what about the a/c controls, can it display celsius over farenheit?

I don't think there is any way to display the speed (in either mph or kph) digitally in the display. Just the analog speedometer.

Edit: I'm wrong. There is a digital speedometer for km/h on US cars. See my post below.
On Euro-spec Evoques there is a small digital speed read out below the fuel gauge/ temperature displays
(14-04-2012 05:16pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]On Euro-spec Evoques there is a small digital speed read out below the fuel gauge/ temperature displays

Yes. I don't believe the US spec Evoques have this. Just to be clear, the trip computer info can be displayed in metric units, but the actual vehicle speed cannot be shown in the digital display. Also, the analog speedometer only shows mph, not both mph and kph.

Edit: I'm wrong. There is a digital speedometer for km/h on US cars. See my post below.
@AEC...

so theres absolutely no km/h speed readout for US evoques? what about outside temperature and a/c temp controls display? can it show celsius?
(14-04-2012 11:06pm)Bruno787 Wrote: [ -> ]@AEC...

so theres absolutely no km/h speed readout for US evoques? what about outside temperature and a/c temp controls display? can it show celsius?

As far as I know, there is no km/h speed readout. The analog speedometer has only mph (no km/h) and I believe the digital speedometer available in Europe is disabled on the US cars. The trip odometer and trip computer can display in metric, but I don't think there is any way of seeing how fast you are traveling in km/h.

I'm not sure about the temp display. I'll try to look into it.

There is km/h I changed it before. Go vehicle setup trip computer then units. The km/h will be a digital display on the center not on the dials. I'll take a pic later if you can't change it. You do the something with euro spec to get mph
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's