babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: USA plate holder--removable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is the USA plate holder removable? i noticed that the rear license plate holder is riveted onto the rear hatch, how do i remove it?
Yea, I noticed that yesterday as well. But why in the world I would think of removing that?

I do have complaint about the front one though. There is no easy way to install it, except drilling holes, which I can't afford. Any front plate bracket available from LR?
Could do what we do in europe and just use very strong tape. Very Happy
im asking because i am importing a USA spec evoque, and i dont need the US plate holder as our plates are wider.
Bruno, in the UK we have these , it's industrial strength stuff and pretty good http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/store...zone=PLPz1
what i mean is....the USA spec evoque has a black plastic license plate bracket which is riveted directly onto the rear hatch panel. Is this removable? I want to remove mine when the car arrives since my country uses a wider plate than the US, and i plan to stick it with double sided tape.
yes thats it! im just gonna drill the rivets when my car arrives Smile
Reference URL's