babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: To take a sneak peek??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its a bit of a rhetorical question, as we were just coming back from costco (past the dealership), and I spot what looks like a similar evoque to my order.

We swing round to have a snoop (dealership is shut), and lo and behold... it is!!!

We're not going to be able to collect until next week, but it was great to see it in the flesh.

I will however admit I was disappointed to see it absolutely covered in dirt and none of the protective plastic on it Sad
I peered through the window and there was non of the plastics of coverings on any of the interior either (except the seats).
Is this right?
Certainly up until it was ready for collection (original date was 11th), I would have expected it to still be protected.

So mixed emotions really, it looked great, but was a little disappointed to see it looking pretty grubby Sad
I managed to get a peak of mine 2 days before handover hoping to see barelo on the car as I had only seen the colour on one of those small plastic samples, only to find it in the workshop covered in so much dust/dirt you could only make out it was black.
Fortunately on handover it was pristine, so don't worry I'm sure when your time finally comes you will like me be joining the stupid grin club
Mine at 2 days before handover was in similar state with protective plastic etc all over it but it was pristine upon collection. Look forward to collection mate, i love mine it's such a good experience i hope you feel the same with it.
Forget you saw it in that condition as it will only upset you, turn up to collect it next week and go over it with a magnifying glass and a fine toothed comb and then go out and enjoy it!
Yeah, you're right guys.
I'll take consolation that it looked really nice even when dirty Very Happy

Couple of pics of my baby to keep me going Cool

[Image: evoque_resize.jpg]

[Image: evoque2_resize.jpg]
As already said I'm sure it will be pristine when you collect it, but do have a good look over the car! Enjoy!
They do get dirty on the transporter, especially with the weather as it has been. I'm sure it will be fine.
Looks great! Enjoy Smile
Don't forget it's a landrover after all, they're build out of mud Smile
enjoy !!
Beautiful motor mate! Best colour scheme for the Evoque, but I'm a wee bitty biased!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's