babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Scratch On Brushed Aluminium Strip On Dash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any tips for removing scratches on this? Its a very light scratch - so is it possible?

The other option is asking the dealer to replace it as it was done before I picked it up last week. However I am slightly reluctant to have them start removing parts of the dash as this could potentially cause rattles and misalignment.
Polish it with silver coloured car polish or one of the coloured wax sticks?
(04-04-2012 12:20pm)stef.c Wrote: [ -> ]Any tips for removing scratches on this? Its a very light scratch - so is it possible?

The other option is asking the dealer to replace it as it was done before I picked it up last week. However I am slightly reluctant to have them start removing parts of the dash as this could potentially cause rattles and misalignment.

Stef.c, I hadn't see this before I replied to your other thread, but I have done so there. I might add that, in my view, silver polish (as suggested above) is another valid product to try (again, it contains a very mild abrasive), otherwise following the methodology I outlined.
Reference URL's