babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: TYRES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If one were purely driving on road, would there be any difference to fitting the Pirelli P Zero XL 245/45/20 on the Evoque?
Black circles quote these as £147.90 fully fitted and so half the price of the Continental and Michellin 4x4tyres of the same size.
So long as the speed and weight ratings are OK and the size is right there is no reason, just because they are not OEM fitted doesn't mean to say you cannot use them. Personally I prefer Pirellis to Continentals and Michelins anyway.
(28-03-2012 10:22am)nishandf Wrote: [ -> ]If one were purely driving on road, would there be any difference to fitting the Pirelli P Zero XL 245/45/20 on the Evoque?
Black circles quote these as £147.90 fully fitted and so half the price of the Continental and Michellin 4x4tyres of the same size.

Just keep in mind that P Zeros are super sticky tyres aimed at high performance cars so are great for high speed but not as good for wet weather or longevity!
I looked at tyre prices when considering my order, and saw these (cheaper than the 18"s on my current car). As long as they last at least half the time as the Conti's and Michellin's then quids in.
For me I won't really ever go off road, so sticky tyres are a good thing in my opinion for me.
Can't ever have too much grip on the road. But might not be so good for off roading
Reference URL's