babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Ivory/Dark Cherry photos and opinions ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I’ve been a bit risky and ordered the Couture mix ... wondered if anyone has a picture of an interior of this type ?
The build and price thing is fine but computer graphics don’t really show the real look.

Thanks folks
Only seen pictures on the LR builder but I like it!
i drove one at a land rover snow drive day in andorra, cant say i liked it much in the flesh, but its all down to matter of opinion in the end.
In this video is one I think:

Whew ! thanks for the video ... I have chosen Macasar which may help the colour blend in with the grey car.
But must confess Im not sure.
Obviously I’ll have to learn Russian and get camped up a bit !!
Or change the order ....

Thanks again
Richard
Maybe not everyones cup of tea but I quite like the ivory/cherry interior.
I don't like it. I think it looks feminin. Don't get me wrong, I like feminin but not for the interior of a car.
in fact i think most of the cars being used for the 4x4 snow driving had this color scheme and also the flower aluminum dash inserts.
kind of got me thinking they were making these demo cars out of parts that were not getting sold so much...
Having watched the video a few times, I think the interior has to be seen in the full context, the carpets and edged mats draw it together quite nicely.
I think my car will have plain brushed aluminium lower side panels like the pricing tool shows and Masacar wood grain on the dash .. no flowers !!
i’ll know in June, maybe ...
The Ivory/Ivory interior is quite hard work to keep clean - my last FFRR had a full Ivory interior and the seat squabs, arm rests, door pulls and head restraints needed nearly weekly cleaning to keep them looking clean. I had no problems with jeans shedding blue dye onto the chairs but I did have problems in warm weather with leather belts leaving marks on the seat backs when I didn't wear a pullover or jacket in the car.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's