babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Element Colours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All, having recently specced Element for my new Prestige, I am having second thoughts. I have not been able to see Element (Cirrus/Lunar) in the flesh, however, I have seen a swatch and also used the configurator. Looking at the online configurator, the seats look a darker grey than the dash and trim. However, when I look at pictures that have been posted, it looks as though the seats are in fact lighter. Can anyone with an Element interior please shed some light on this. Thanks in advance.
Seats, door trim and lower/front dash trim is same colour (Cirrus), dash topper and door card insert is darker (Lunar)
Berlin2011 thanks for the information. You have confirmed what I thought, this means, unless my colour recognition is completely gone, that the configurator on the Land Rover website is wrong and shows the seats in the darker grey. I may need to re-think my choice. Cheers.
(26-03-2012 07:24pm)Andy_A Wrote: [ -> ]Berlin2011 thanks for the information. You have confirmed what I thought, this means, unless my colour recognition is completely gone, that the configurator on the Land Rover website is wrong and shows the seats in the darker grey. I may need to re-think my choice. Cheers.

The configurator is useless at colour reproduction. The exterior doesn't look much like OG either. However, this is the combination I have got and I think it looks classy and restrained. However, it is very pale, almost off-whie, so, if that's not what you want best avoid Element! I can't post a new photo as it's dark, but I've attached one I took for someone on the Evoque Owners' Club site, which at least shows the cirrus further up the car. The colour in this photo is the same as the seats.

[Image: Cirrusheadlining.jpg]
Not sure if this is or isn't Element on an OG
[Image: a6869dd7.jpg]
[Image: acbbe9d2.jpg]
[Image: 7d6621ef.jpg]
[Image: e70156ef.jpg]
[Image: f2bbaab8.jpg]
(26-03-2012 09:49pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this is or isn't Element on an OG

It is, albeit this is a Pure, whereas with a Prestige you get contrast stitching (whether you want it or not, which I didn't!).
Donny, thanks for the photo's. They do prove the configurator is way out, I may have to change my mind. Thanks.
For what its worth, we couldn't decide either, and as much as I do like the element what I don't like is the Mostly light grey interior on the doors, I would prefer the dark lunar as the main interior of the doors with the contrast middle in cirrus, thats what swung us to Vibe. And the Vibe is Beautiful and very modern looking with the contrast stitch and it looks Fantastic with the Ivory Headliner, to me the Black headliner doesn't look right, although I would have the dark headliner with the Element, the Contrasting Headliner in either case works Very Well, Just my opinion for what its worth Very Happy
THEMACS, thanks, you have confirmed my thoughts....changing to Vibe. Cheers.
Reference URL's