babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Rear mud flaps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have had mine car for two months now, and noticed that the rear of the car gets easily dirty, espically during long motorway drives. So given that I am considering getting some rear mud flaps. Does have anyone have a pics of rear of the car with mud flaps fitted, I am concerned it is going to spoil the looks.
I was thinking of adding mud flaps as mine gets so dirty, I think they look ok, but do they keep much of the spray off the body?
My local indie sells easily removable flaps for Defenders that go off road a lot, I have asked him if he could modify them for an Evoque so you could take them off for the summer and put them back on for the autumn / winter
I have mudflaps on mine, they look good in my opinion, and are hardly noticeable. I don't think they make much difference in keeping the back of the car any cleaner though. It seems to be something about the Evoque that the back end collects loads of muck, the rear wiper does not help either as this sprays all the dirty water over the boot lid as it wipes. The good news is that the Fuji is very easy to clean
Hi!

I have both front and rear mudflaps fitted but with my car being black they just tend to blend in anyway. I have been surprised at how clean my Evoque keeps but couldn't tell you if that is down to the mud flaps or not Wink

http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n520...001122.jpg

Ali Smile
(18-03-2012 03:35pm)alibeau Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

I have both front and rear mudflaps fitted but with my car being black they just tend to blend in anyway. I have been surprised at how clean my Evoque keeps but couldn't tell you if that is down to the mud flaps or not Wink

http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n520...001122.jpg

Ali Smile
Agreed.

mine blend in well but felt that they were a must for the car. I have seen some rather dirty looking Evoques knocking about and am sure the mud flaps would help.
I too thought it would spoil the looks of the car but choose to get them fitted any way and to be honest it enhances the look of the car, will go and get some pics.
(18-03-2012 06:31pm)J77 Wrote: [ -> ]I too thought it would spoil the looks of the car but choose to get them fitted any way and to be honest it enhances the look of the car, will go and get some pics.

That would be really helpful, much appreciated.
[Image: 68b538ad.jpg]
[Image: 938a237e.jpg]

Forgive my laziness didn't move forward far enough to get full veiw.
Gosh, what a clean car. I think the mud-flaps look good and yours have been well fitted.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's