Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Any other women?
invoke

RE: Any other women?

hi Im a girl too..

yea right !! Smile

Black/Black Dynamic (with missing dynamic button), 4dr and a tailgate, stadium seats with butt warmer, extra large moon roof for kids clustrophobia, velcro surface card board floor mats, factory installed humming accessory and the famous "Wind noise-rattle package".
15-03-2012 12:33am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jitenc

Men like cars and ladies..... So let's have your pics with your Evoques... Am sure the others (guys) would follow ..

Got mine : Dynamic Fuji White with Lux Pack and black contrast roof.
Optional extras : Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel and TPMS.
Me: Very HappyVery Happy
15-03-2012 01:02am
Evoqess

(14-03-2012 08:14pm)Claud Wrote:  I am sure Evoqess will be along soon, she has already got hers though.

Hello from Canada! *waving*
Thanks for the prompt Claud Smile - I'm the lady that had a car mad father and I have a enduring interest in vehicles. I attend car shows and tire out my male friends with my enthusiasm. I even have an iPad subscription for Evo magazine. I wish I had a shoe fetish but for me it's more the love of the drive! (although a nice shoe sitting astride the accelerator is a sight to behold Wink )

The Evoque is absolutely splendid by the way - I'm excited for all the prospective owners. The best is yet to come!

PS- Have no pics of myself and the car .... so just the car for now.....

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 04:21am by Evoqess.)
15-03-2012 04:14am
Michelle

Glad there are other girls on here , I was feeling a bit alone and wondering if I was normalShocked

(14-03-2012 11:08pm)Evoquative Wrote:  Yes and another saying hi-my husband can't understand how I can spend so long reading about a car-but this forum is so enlightening. Plus if I can't look at my own at least I can read about them...
Same here Laughing

(14-03-2012 11:36pm)ED209 Wrote:  this thread is useless without pics ha ha
I'll post one posing in my new car when I get it, promise. It will be a long wait though WinkLaughing

Ordered 8th march: SD4 Prestige auto, Fuji, panoramic roof, Cirrus/lunar interior, rear view camera, blind spot monitoring, Nav,heated front seats
Delivery: 6th December!
15-03-2012 08:23am
holloway41

Hi
AnotherEvoquess here saying hi,

Pure SD4 Auto, 5dr, firenze red,Tech pack, Ebony leather,panoramic roof Blk trim,front fogs,electric seats, full spare wheel,18 silver alloys.
2nd July del ......Hopefully!!
15-03-2012 12:35pm
DefLeppard

Another car crazy lady here.

Mine is due to land in port on Monday Smile (but trust me, you don't want pictures of me ruining the beautiful view of the car!)

I do thoroughly enjoy messing with car salesmen and their complete lack of knowledge - and their expectation that all I care about as a girl is what colour it is and asking "my husband" if we want to go ahead and order. (this last one most amusing as a very independent single lady)

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
15-03-2012 12:47pm
alibeau

(15-03-2012 12:47pm)DefLeppard Wrote:  I do thoroughly enjoy messing with car salesmen and their complete lack of knowledge - and their expectation that all I care about as a girl is what colour it is and asking "my husband" if we want to go ahead and order. (this last one most amusing as a very independent single lady)

Hilarious!!! Laughing

My hubby came with me (in fact it was a family outing!) to the VIP launch weekend and he warned our salesman from the outset that I knew all there was to know about the Evoque (thanks to this forum)..... the salesman was half convinced that I was some sort of 'mystery shopper' Laughing perhaps that's why I received such a good service Laughing

Ali Smile

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
15-03-2012 12:58pm
benzina

We now have a poll for this here..... http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Evoque-Dr...ender-poll

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
15-03-2012 02:23pm
LDT

(14-03-2012 10:16pm)Mag1c_dragon Wrote:  Hi, another friendly lady here Smile

+1

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
15-03-2012 02:25pm
Mag1c_dragon

My dealer was a bit bemused when I said I would be paying for it/financing it as I earned more than my husband!

Ordered June 11, Built - 24th November - Delivered - 7th Dec - NO DELAYS

Fuji White SD4 Dynamic, Auto, 5 Door, Black contrast roof with Panoramic Sunroof, Vortex Interior, Shadow Alloys, Ebony Roof Liner, Surround Cameras, TPMS Very Happy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnrampton/6495208095/
15-03-2012 07:09pm