babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Its On The Way!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just spoke to the dealer who said he is hoping that they have it either tomorrow or Thursday in time for a Saturday lunch time pick up!!

Hope all goes according to plan and no last minute glitches!!

Mrs Mac has started to get excited to now, considering it is her car, she hasn't really been that bothered and has just been happy to wait, not like me, must be a bloke thing!!

Well fingers crossed for Saturday then!!
Great news fella!
(13-03-2012 02:26pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]Great news fella!

Cheers ED, really hope you get sorted soon. I have just left a reply to your last post in the orders section.

You never know, yours just might turn up over the next week as various others have! Would be nice if your dealer would actually acknowledge your existence though!!!
Wey Hey!
Congrats Smile
(13-03-2012 02:35pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers ED, really hope you get sorted soon. I have just left a reply to your last post in the orders section.

You never know, yours just might turn up over the next week as various others have! Would be nice if your dealer would actually acknowledge your existence though!!!

It will probably turn up without notice probablt next week, thing is as of next tues I will be in Norway for a week. Thats the way my luck is lol.

I do realise the dealer has no real control of production but they do have the ability to answer emails promptly. After all I am spending 30k not 30p so i would have thought an email update every 3/4 weeks wouldnt be an unreasonable expectation?

Or am i just a customer from hell? lol
ED, yours is probably at the dealer now... infact it probably arrived 5 days ago Wink
That's great news themacs, and the wife will soon be a very happy lady!
(13-03-2012 03:48pm)MartinP Wrote: [ -> ]That's great news themacs, and the wife will soon be a very happy lady!

Hang on a minute she's a Woman!!!!Laughing
Laughing Laughing

It won't last long!

[Apologies in advance to all on this site offended by the above from myself and themacs]
Great news, pleased the wait is nearly over for you.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's