babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Its On The Way!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(13-03-2012 04:14pm)LDT Wrote: [ -> ]Great news, pleased the wait is nearly over for you.

Thanks LDT, and I am sure the above posts don't apply to youWink
ED, I got mine from the same dealer as you and several of their emails went straight into my spam folder, so I didn't get them?

I am sure that you may have considered this and checked your spam, but I thought I would mention it anyway just in case.
(13-03-2012 02:38pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]It will probably turn up without notice probablt next week, thing is as of next tues I will be in Norway for a week. Thats the way my luck is lol.

I do realise the dealer has no real control of production but they do have the ability to answer emails promptly. After all I am spending 30k not 30p so i would have thought an email update every 3/4 weeks wouldnt be an unreasonable expectation?

Or am i just a customer from hell? lol

LOL !! ED, I’m from the same neighbourhood in Hell Smile

I was “In the Shop” yesterday AM sorting out the ££ options, Sales Chap has said “It will be here Before the End of the Month”, pity I’m in Holland every week between now and April 6th, but every cloud has a shiny lining.. my current mode of transport will need MOT and re-insurance on the 21st, dealer says that they would PartX it before then as will have little or no need of a vehicle before the 6th.
it's good the wait is nearly over for you, my 9 month wait came to end last Friday and now loving every minute!
Congratulations THEMACS. All the best !
Thanks Guys, much appreciated and I am sure it will have been worth the wait.

Just hoping nothing goes wrong between now and Saturday as I have already sorted our insurance to change over at noon on 17 March!! Oh what faith I have!!
Good to here that more of us who have had long waits are close to getting our cars.
Blimey, in a month or so no-one will have anything to moan about! Laughing
(13-03-2012 07:46pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Blimey, in a month or so no-one will have anything to moan about! Laughing

Lets hope so!!!

I hope they aren't going to be ever so common now, they seem to be banging them out left right and centre, who knows the may outsell the Ford Fiesta now!!

I suppose in reality they are still scarce and the majority go abroad!!

We don't want them on every street corner now do we!!!!
(13-03-2012 07:46pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Blimey, in a month or so no-one will have anything to moan about! Laughing

I think Ed 209 and I will, and now you have members ordering in Jan and collecting in April, thanks Land RoverEvil
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's