babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Can you fit 5 adults in an Evoque?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Quick question, can you fit 5 adults in an Evoque in comfort? I ask because I have said I would take 4 people around the 3 peaks challenge, I shan't be taking part because I'm lazy and unfit but very happy to run the car in over the 1200 mile drive. I know I'll be comfortable but will the rear seat passengers?

Thx
You'll get 3 adults in the back but it wouldn't be comfortable on a long run.
Don't see why not. Legroom in the back is very good and the car is very wide, so should be more comfortable than most cars.
Depends on whether you have the bench seat. If not, there are only 2 seats back there.
You will get them in with a squeeze but with luck all they will be interested in is sleeping! The problem will be whatever gear you need to carry with you - gear for five will have to consist of a small sport bag each and a load of energy bars. If you want some guidance contact James, Matt and the team at Lookers Park Royal as they did it last year, but they had the works Disco4 to use.
I have the standard seat, I'm sure I saw the Pure down as a 5 seater but I wasn't sure what that means in reality.

If anyone has 3 guys in their mid twenties they can put in the back seats let me know how they fit and if they'll be ok doing 1200 miles like that???

@Tim, I have wondered what gear there will be to carry as well and whether it will fit. I'm hoping to get the car before the event to check it out properly otherwise I'll be hiring a mondeo estate or likewise.

I'll drop Lookers a note, maybe they'll lend me their Disco?? Smile
(11-03-2012 05:54pm)Pommyboi Wrote: [ -> ]I'll drop Lookers a note, maybe they'll lend me their Disco?? Smile

Would be good sponsorship for them too.
I had to sit in the back of our 5 door Evoque with two other friends in January to go to the Ally Pally for the World Darts.....must say leg room wasn't a problem......but with three adults in the back ( 2 were skinny, I am working on it!......but not large anyway) I couldn't wait to get out of the car.......... I love driving my car though.......just not a very good back seat passenger perhaps!
Reference URL's