babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 'Real Magic' Interior lights ***Wow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The forum has previously talked about nice touches on the evoque like the touch sensitive interior lighting, but I never expected the lights to be magic.....Shocked

Touch sensitive is a great feature but I discovered the other day that you don't actually have to touch them to turn them on.... just put the back of your hand or fingers about 1cm away from the lights and bingo they go on... now that's magic Very Happy
Nice discovery - so they are heat sensitive! Or excitement sensitive, for who isn't excited just being in the driver's seat of the Evoque? Smile
Evoquess, yours should be the same, mine are and that is why I think i often accidentally switch them on - passing my hand close to the sensor to adjust the rear view mirror or wipe the inside of the windscreen is enough to activate them.
This actually annoys me. I often accidentally turn the rear lights on when strapping my son in his car seat!
I have discovered the same thing! It is annoying especially when then magically come on while driving.
On the hottest of the summer days my left interior light would always come on.

Z
Proximity sensing they call it.
Passenger front Interior light are getting worse. It switches on 3 - 4 times in 30 min period. Waiting a call back from dealer for it to go in a be fixed.
Now my mirrors don't always fold.

Z
There is a cure for the non-folding mirrors on the forum also in the owner's manual too IIRC - I'm not sure of this but it might be something like press both mirror buttons at the same time to reset them.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's