babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Fuji white with Cirrus or Ivory?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
With some versions of Evoque though you only have the option of a tart's boudoir or a funeral parlour which is why I am looking into a custom made Spirit style Dynamic Plus Lux Tan interior
(07-03-2012 05:59pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]With some versions of Evoque though you only have the option of a tart's boudoir or a funeral parlour which is why I am looking into a custom made Spirit style Dynamic Plus Lux Tan interior

LOL - I like your thinking - let us know what you come up with!
Cirrus and Fuji and I'm very happy with it - with the pano roof as well the interior is nice and bright which I really needed after my previous Cooper-S with the massive opening glass roof. I really don't think I could have coped with ebony especially not with a solid roof.

Andy
Tim are you calling my a car a funeral parlour??? Laughing
(07-03-2012 07:15pm)Skymonster Wrote: [ -> ]Cirrus and Fuji and I'm very happy with it - with the pano roof as well the interior is nice and bright which I really needed after my previous Cooper-S with the massive opening glass roof. I really don't think I could have coped with ebony especially not with a solid roof.

Andy

I have the exact same spec as you, and with also adding the LED interior lights, this makes it a great combination. Very Happy
Fuji white with almond/espresso is my choice. A very nice contrast. Seen the cirrus with white. Just to pale.
(07-03-2012 08:01pm)xxxx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Tim are you calling my a car a funeral parlour??? Laughing
I drive one too mate! Just as well it didn't arrive with the Strata Gloss black IP finisher then it would be the inside of a coffin!
No contest, it has to be cirrus. Then again tho, I am slightly biased Wink

http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x329...ec%202011/
(07-03-2012 09:57pm)paulus599 Wrote: [ -> ]No contest, it has to be cirrus. Then again tho, I am slightly biased Wink

http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x329...ec%202011/

Here hereCool
I think the lighter colours or even the browns look great in these cars but for myself its about circumstances, i have a pooch and to be honest cannot be bothered with the extra cleaning that comes with a lighter interior hence for the last 4+ cars have ordred with Black leather... i do prefer the lighter, just if times were slightly different...

You should go with what YOU feel is right..
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's