babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Geneva Motor Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Haha. Do you think any of the other manufacturers are getting scared looking at the Evoque and are trying to muscle in on their territory? Almost embarrassing actually. Some of these new concepts are a complete rip off.
Beamer looks good
(06-03-2012 01:51pm)Token Wrote: [ -> ]Beamer looks good

Agreed. From the mockup though. I think once it goes into production it will be much more conservative. More X3alike.
Every one of those looks like a pig's ear, especially the Bentley, but the VW is nearly as bad and the BMW could be an Evoque with rounded corners.................... they do say imitation is the best form of flattery!
Beemer is just a squashed x6?
Bentley s/b unveiled on 1st April, no?
Umm I wonder how many Porsche Cayenne parts are in the Bentley, the rear quarter light windows look very similar
All of them are rubbishMad
I could be tempted when the Porsche Cajun/Macan is properly unveiled. Its isn't so derivative of the Evoque and is fairly pretty, and the interior is bound to be first rate. Engines bound to be amazing too...

Though I think a) It will be ludicrously expensive especially with all the optional extras (Porsche charge a whack for these) and b) Its older brother the Cayenne as an actual production model is a bit of an eyesore so they may cock it up in the same way.

RR Evoque is still better I reckon. If only on looks alone, it is much more desirable I think.
I was in the US a couple of weeks ago and the front end of the Ford Explorer reminded me of something....

[Image: 2011-ford-explorer.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's