babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Had it for 2 days and love it....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i've had it for 2 days and i love it, can fault the car in any way i just keeping driving round with a stupid grin on my face.

Was it worth the 6 month wait?.........Yes
(03-03-2012 10:26am)paulw Wrote: [ -> ]Well i've had it for 2 days and i love it, can fault the car in any way i just keeping driving round with a stupid grin on my face.

Was it worth the 6 month wait?.........Yes

They are good aren't they? Cool I've had mine since December, covered 1800 miles and very happy.
Hi same for us we love it too, shame it has started to rain .
I too have joined the stupid grin brigade, picked it up yesterday after an eight month wait and loving it Laughing
Same here, another happy customer Very Happy
Hi guys,

picked up mine yesterday and I love it....can't stop smiling
Congrats to you all, there always was going to be a big push in March for JLR to release as many UK models as possible, but, please spare a thought to those of us still on that LONG wait.
(03-03-2012 03:27pm)Evo-king Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats to you all, there always was going to be a big push in March for JLR to release as many UK models as possible, but, please spare a thought to those of us still on that LONG wait.

+1
picked mine up thursday and its fantastic. feels small after a range rover sport but i knew that and the wife wants that as she drives it most of the time.

The SD4 really feels punchy and the dynamic mode makes it feel great on the road. lots of nice toys on it to play wiTH. A cracking car but the experience needs to last years, ie reliabilty
Freelander2 has a pretty good reputation for reliability , so hopefully Evoque will build on that.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's