babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Will pick up mine tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to everyone,

so finally, tommorow is the day of collecting my TD4 Manual, 5doors, Baltic Blue.
One sad thing, I cant drive, becaus 2 days ago I had a minor accident and my right foot is bruised. So my wife will it drive home Big Cry
Any questions I have to ask the dealers??? I think I will be so happy to pick up my car, that I will forget the most question Wink

Will post pics asap...
I am picking up mine tomorrow to.Very Happy
Good luck guys!
Picking mine up next Weds, a list of things to check would be good as in all the excitement I know I will forget to check stuff
Mine is at the dealers Monday just awaiting delivery dates, hopefully some time next week
Make sure he shows you how everything works, touchscreen, audio video etc. take a dvd and ur phone in with u too to make sure ur dvd/music player works also he will pair ur phone to ur car. Make sure the figures u paid for the car are correct there have been stories of them having different figures between booking and paying.
Make sure ur reg is correct with the paperwork and tax, these have known to be wrong also.
You may notice a leak under the car when looking aroung but this is normal due to the heating system in the car.
basically get them to run through everything! then go for a drive through town and watch the heads turn!!!
Enjoy
Onebigjobby
Water under the car is not from the heater it is condensate from the aircon and nothing to worry about unless it has a yellowy green colour, in which case it is coolant from the engine
(02-03-2012 08:29pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Water under the car is not from the heater it is condensate from the aircon and nothing to worry about unless it has a yellowy green colour, in which case it is coolant from the engine

Aye what i meant is when u put ur heating on auto mode the aircon is on as well as the heating hence u get the pool of water, not just when u have the aircon on. Smile
Reference URL's