babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Blind spot monitoring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have anyone notice the blinds pot monitoring? I have read it in the manual but I don't notice any notification at all
A orange symbol should light up in the side mirror, More info in this thread http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Blind-Spo...ing-System
@elvinsiew - in the UK it's an option so maybe it is for you too - did you spec it?
I need to check it if it is available for malaysia spec
As soon as you fire up the engine you know if you have BLIS, on the upper outer corner of each mirror you will get a tiny orange spot as the system goes through a self check. Once on the move if you have BLIS there will be an orange icon of two cars passing on the mirror surface. Without powering up the engine you can tell if the car has BLIS as there is a small opaque box on the mirror surface, here is what it looks like on my car - the opaque area is just belwo my thumb and the iPhone
[Image: d867a40a.jpg]
Just checked with the dealer, unfortunately this function is not in the malaysia spec. Apparently the ministry of road transport do not approve the function. Rediculous!
I wouldn't say it was an essential option,even for a coupe. The factory issue wing mirrors may be huge but they cover the rear quarters vision pretty well
Does your car have little squeaky sound on the driver's door
+1
the side view mirrors are way more than enough that you don't need the Blind spot monitoring system.
I agree but thought I have that function.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's