babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Even The Car Magazines Can't Get One!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have just been reading the latest Autocar and in their fleet which they have on long term test, they say they expect to take delivery of an Impena Sand Coupe Dynamic SD4 Auto in March, but they say they have had it on order since last summer and have struggled getting one.......

Glad to see its not just us mortals who can't get one!!!
You can have mine!
I think it's more a case that LR are delaying Autocar's order till any 'bugs' are ironed out, as Kahn doesn't seem to have a problem getting hold of any of his (50 which he ordered).
I am amazed there are 50 people in the world with bad enough taste to buy a khan product.
ED209, I agree with you there but as they say there's no accounting for taste. Hideous!

'
Have you not noticed that of late Kahn has toned down some of the confections they make as demos. Their Sales Manager is member of RRSport and regularly posts photos of new models that look hardly any different from the base car they start with. I think that they have taken heed of what members of RRSport have said and while they still turn out customer orders that might appear to lack taste, they don't shout about them from the roof tops quite so loudly as they used to. I suppose they have to showcase what is possible so people can see what they can do. BTW Kahn has just released a rather nice development of their 22" RSX wheels
(29-02-2012 07:35am)Sarcastrix Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's more a case that LR are delaying Autocar's order till any 'bugs' are ironed out, as Kahn doesn't seem to have a problem getting hold of any of his (50 which he ordered).

Oh no, not more white ones Shocked
(29-02-2012 09:31am)Wired Wrote: [ -> ]Oh no, not more white ones Shocked

It's ok, they spray them different colours, stick on different wheels then slap on a 10k markup.
They don't even spray them, they wrap them (£1500 for a coupe)
That's how come they only take a week to 'convert'.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's