babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Did anyone go to the Manc events?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There appears to be a lack of feedback from the Manc event - anyone?
(08-06-2011 12:34pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]There appears to be a lack of feedback from the Manc event - anyone?
Yes - I really enjoyed it, it was much more than what I thought it would be and well worth the journey
Don't suppose anyone did all three? ShockedLaughing
(08-06-2011 12:34pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]There appears to be a lack of feedback from the Manc event - anyone?

Yes I went but most of the topics I was going to discuss have already be mentioned in detail from the other events.
Yes I went...the show was itself was ok...the dancers were good, but just didnt get the models wandering around the place...but seeing the cars in the flesh was superb. The RR reps there didnt seem to know a lot though.

Thought I new what I wanted but might now be changing...decisions decisions!!
I did two out of the three! And we were thinking of the Manchester event as my wife had a business meeting there on the Monday, but we didnt go in the end - I think she was mainly looking forward to the canapes as opposed to seeing the Evoque once more.

As we live in Bristol it was sort of easy to get to all of the event locations.
I did two out of the three! And we were thinking of the Manchester event as my wife had a business meeting there on the Monday, but we didnt go in the end - I think she was mainly looking forward to the canapes as opposed to seeing the Evoque once more.

As we live in Bristol it was sort of easy to get to all of the event locations.
Reference URL's