Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did anyone go to the Manc events?
cjfp

Did anyone go to the Manc events?

There appears to be a lack of feedback from the Manc event - anyone?

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
08-06-2011 12:34pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wicksy

RE: Did anyone go to the Manc events?

(08-06-2011 12:34pm)cjfp Wrote:  There appears to be a lack of feedback from the Manc event - anyone?
Yes - I really enjoyed it, it was much more than what I thought it would be and well worth the journey
08-06-2011 01:00pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

Don't suppose anyone did all three? ShockedLaughing
08-06-2011 01:46pm
xxxx5

(08-06-2011 12:34pm)cjfp Wrote:  There appears to be a lack of feedback from the Manc event - anyone?

Yes I went but most of the topics I was going to discuss have already be mentioned in detail from the other events.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
08-06-2011 08:41pm
Daigriff

Yes I went...the show was itself was ok...the dancers were good, but just didnt get the models wandering around the place...but seeing the cars in the flesh was superb. The RR reps there didnt seem to know a lot though.

Thought I new what I wanted but might now be changing...decisions decisions!!

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
08-06-2011 08:49pm
Alex

I did two out of the three! And we were thinking of the Manchester event as my wife had a business meeting there on the Monday, but we didnt go in the end - I think she was mainly looking forward to the canapes as opposed to seeing the Evoque once more.

As we live in Bristol it was sort of easy to get to all of the event locations.
I did two out of the three! And we were thinking of the Manchester event as my wife had a business meeting there on the Monday, but we didnt go in the end - I think she was mainly looking forward to the canapes as opposed to seeing the Evoque once more.

As we live in Bristol it was sort of easy to get to all of the event locations.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 07:19am by Alex.)
09-06-2011 07:19am