babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Change in Headlining Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's probably been mentioned before but a quick scan didn't show it...

It looks as if the black headlining is now standard on Dynamics and cannot be changed to ivory. That doesn't mean it's less expensive but is included as a mandatory option in the configurator so in effect that has increased the cost of a Dynamic by £250. Prestiges still show the option, haven't look at Pures.

Maybe, they thought the black headlining went better with the other black detailing on a Dynamic, who knows.
Also I think I read somewhere that cirrus headlining was to be added as an option.
Ebony isn't standard in the Dynamic (I think that's just a bug in the online configurator that puts it in), Cirrus is now standard for the Dynamic. However you can no longer have Ivory even as an option for the Dynamic.

The online configurator is only a guide anyway - it is quite often at odds with what the actual available options are at any given time with the official LR ordering system.
I've heard that Dynamics with the Ebony headliner are faster than other Evoques......Laughing
(26-02-2012 02:47pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard that Dynamics with the Ebony headliner are faster than other Evoques......Laughing

Not sure about the Dynamics but I know from personal experience the Pures with the ebony headlining are certainly faster than the Pures with the standard ivory headliner!....Wink
(26-02-2012 02:47pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard that Dynamics with the Ebony headliner are faster than other Evoques......Laughing

Thank God, because I just placed my order and spec'd the Ebony Headliner. Very Happy

I agree!Laughing
J77 - The Cirrus headliner already is an option; Just not very well advertised.....................

Actually it isn't advertised anywhere, even the dealer was unaware. But it has now been confirmed on my spec. I only found out about it from the forum.
The Ebony headliner is advertised as 'Morzine' - aside from the colour is it a different material than the Cirrus/Ivory options?
I emailed my dealer about this & also a contact at Land Rover as I was somewhat confused & the answer is this:- Ebony is not standard & is still a £250 option.
Ivory is NOT available on Dynamic but Cirrus is standard.
There was an issue with their software that was automatically adding £250 to the price. Sad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's