babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Cheapest Evoque in Germany??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My boss has just come back from Germany, very frustrated because the cheapest he could get an Evoque over there was 57,000 Euros, and so was outside his (read wife's) budget.Laughing
Any German members on here care to disagree with that figure?Cool
Thanks
ANT
(22-02-2012 09:31pm)ant Wrote: [ -> ]My boss has just come back from Germany, very frustrated because the cheapest he could get an Evoque over there was 57,000 Euros, and so was outside his (read wife's) budget.Laughing
Any German members on here care to disagree with that figure?Cool
Thanks
ANT

Cheapest in Belgium would be 33,800...
Ant, RHD or LHD?

AFAIK cheapest LHD Evoque is 31,890 EUR. If he can wait for 4-6 months for delivery he can get 8% off list.

If he wants something in stock and ready to drive away then he's looking at 40,000 EUR. All the cheapest Evoque are in Italy, I wonder why? Rolling Eyes

Tell him look at http://www.mobile.de/?lang=en
"...All the cheapest Evoque are in Italy..."

Not at all: due to the high taxes (IVA 21%), Italy has the higher prices.
1happydream
PS Probably , in October, the taxes will go even higher(23%!)
(23-02-2012 12:51pm)1happydream Wrote: [ -> ]"...All the cheapest Evoque are in Italy..."

Not at all: due to the high taxes (IVA 21%), Italy has the higher prices.
1happydream
PS Probably , in October, the taxes will go even higher(23%!)

Overall they still cheaper than Denmark (Car registration tax of 180% of the car), Norway and Sweden (25% IVA). In these markets the base price is lowered to keep the brand competitive.
Eur spec in gibraltar £27,995 - they also do european sales, and pretty quick.

http://www.capurrotaxfree.com/

Tell him to speak to Stephen Guillem.
(23-02-2012 02:52pm)GibEvoque Wrote: [ -> ]Eur spec in gibraltar £27,995 - they also do european sales, and pretty quick.

Is that the tax-free price?
I'm fortunate to be getting an Evoque tax free with a 7% military discount as well. However the trade off is potentially a six month 'holiday' every 18 months or so where it's very hot /cold ( depending on the season)where the most fashionable clothing is body armour and a kevlar helmet!
(23-02-2012 03:07pm)Sarcastrix Wrote: [ -> ]Is that the tax-free price?

No, thats local base pure spec, but we don't have VAT anyway, but incur an import duty. Like i said need to speak to Stephen for more info.
(23-02-2012 05:26pm)mikepn Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fortunate to be getting an Evoque tax free with a 7% military discount as well. However the trade off is potentially a six month 'holiday' every 18 months or so where it's very hot /cold ( depending on the season)where the most fashionable clothing is body armour and a kevlar helmet!

Could you please enable PM? I'd like to send you one..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's