babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Cheapest Evoque in Germany??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have a go at it. The pure starts at 33.100 euro for a pure eD4. I bet you can click on the right links Smile

http://www.landrover.com/de/de/rr/range-...que/build/

The RRS starts at 55.800 euro in Germany.

Having said this, your options are much cheaper than here in Belgium.
(23-02-2012 05:26pm)mikepn Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fortunate to be getting an Evoque tax free with a 7% military discount as well. However the trade off is potentially a six month 'holiday' every 18 months or so where it's very hot /cold ( depending on the season)where the most fashionable clothing is body armour and a kevlar helmet!

I and many, many others are in your debt. Be safe.
(23-02-2012 09:53pm)Cedric Wrote: [ -> ]Have a go at it. The pure starts at 33.100 euro for a pure eD4. I bet you can click on the right links Smile

http://www.landrover.com/de/de/rr/range-...que/build/

The RRS starts at 55.800 euro in Germany.

Having said this, your options are much cheaper than here in Belgium.

Just specced the equivalent to mine and it was scary €51k Shocked at todays FX rate looking at around £43k which was a damn site more than what i paid, must be the 21% VATEvil
Gib, my car if order in Sweden would be €66k, ordered in the UK and it was €52.2k (£43.7k). The VAT/MOMS/IVA makes all the difference.
(23-02-2012 05:26pm)mikepn Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fortunate to be getting an Evoque tax free with a 7% military discount as well. However the trade off is potentially a six month 'holiday' every 18 months or so where it's very hot /cold ( depending on the season)where the most fashionable clothing is body armour and a kevlar helmet!

+1, you are owed a debt by us who remain at home. Stay safe and enjoy your Evoque.
ANTBow down
@Sarcastrix: I agree with you (about highest taxes in Scandinavian), but you wrote the CHEAPEST price are in Italy. That's not true...
1happydream
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's