babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Rear seats removable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know if the rear seats are removable (on either 5 door or 3 door)? If you order a coupe without rear seats, how much cargo capacity will that yield? Can someone show pictures (or a link to them) of the coupe without rear seats?

Thanks!
The rear seats of both types are fold down. Not removable. LR site will give you specs. Cheers
Griff
Coupe without rear seats, an Evoque van - now, there's an idea ! Laughing
(17-02-2012 04:46pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Coupe without rear seats, an Evoque van - now, there's an idea ! Laughing

+1
All you need is slightly darker tints to give the blacked out effect! I know of an RRS Supercharged Van and a FFRR Vogue Se van................. Lakeland Land Rover will turn any Land Rover or Range Rover into a commercial for you so I'm sure it won't be difficult
(17-02-2012 04:46pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Coupe without rear seats, an Evoque van - now, there's an idea ! Laughing

That's pretty much what I intend using mine for as I did the Freelander.
Does anyone have a link showing the rear seats folded? I have had no luck looking for pics of it. Do they fold completely flat?
Unfortunately they don't fold flat as the back folds onto the cushion/ swab. I would happily have lost a couple of cubic feet of space to have had the tumble forward type rear seats that fold and then fold again to like RRS/FFRR and D4 to provide a substantial barrier to stop larger loads from sliding forward into the back of the front seats.

Interesting that while some have moaned about a small boot, in the test of the ED4 against the Golf and 3 series the Evoque 5 door had the largest load space with the rear seats up.
You can remove the rear seating surface (is this the correct word?) by using 2 little levers, then you have flat folded rear seats.
It baffles me why they don't either fold flat or tumble (although Freelanders don't fold flat either). My wife's RAV4, which otherwise has inadequate boor space, has seats which fold, tumble and also easily remove - very slick - and we will miss that. (I don't really fancy the idea of levering off the upholstery as suggested above!).
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's