babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Halewood visit - Dinner Crowne Plaza 8pm 1st march
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dear all
Looking forward to visiting Halewood on the morning of the 2nd March.
Some of us have expressed an interest of meeting up for dinner on the 1st in the Crowne Plaza and to that end I have provisionally booked a table for 8pm in the name of Baby Range Rover!

From interest shown we have about 8 people at the moment but if there are more or less it's no problem.

To firm up numbers with the restaurant I agreed with them that the best course of action would be that whoever would like to meet up and eat together will telephone the hotel on 44-151-4945000 extension 5 to confirm your place(s) on the Baby Range Rover table. The hotel will then adjust as necessary. We can choose our own menu of course.

Plan?Thumbs Up I'll be in the bar at 7pm!
Can I suggest that all who want to partake confirm to the hotel restaurant by 29th Feb

Who will be there? Look forward to seeing you.
Cheers
Griff
Bump - to keep folks informed.
Bump
Looks like a table for One it is thenLaughing
I suspect the Hotel meal prices are too expensive if I read them correctly.
I'll be there Griff. See pm reply.
ANT
+2
will be ringing the hotel to confirm my place at the table today Very Happy
+ another
I will be there.

Ben
I stayed there for the weekend once and got chatting to a few randoms at the bar and most of them worked for JLR. Contractors mainly. I hadn't ordered mine then so would have asked more questions if I had!! ;0)

Have a good evening guys.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's