babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Who's done the most miles.............
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Mines just passed 3500 miles, so it would be interesting to know which forum member has the most miles on theirs.
Think you'll need to post your delivery date also, then at least people will get an idea of your monthly/annual mileage
1473 miles (2370 km) on mine at the moment - collected 17.12.2011 so nearly 2 months of ownership. I did a lot of miles in the first three weeks but that has settled down to around 20 miles / day now.

From April I'll be using my motorbike on fair weather day's for commuting so the car may not see a lot of miles.
Not me, I took delivery September 9 2011, at the end of October I went overseas and left it with 3500 miles on it, today 4325 miles after 10 days at home!
Will be doing 2000 km on the day I collect mine, driving home from the dealer.
Yip Craig,
My del date was 25th October, so I am pretty much bang on 12,000 miles per year.
Took delivery 7th oct now up to 1900 miles ,I don't use it for commuting I have a defender and discovery for that!
Took possession 8th Nov - just passing 5000 miles
So do I get a prize?
4760 miles since 12/12..
8,132km (5,053 miles) since 29 Nov - It's a big country...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's