babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: wireless headphones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Does anyone know where I can obtain some additional pairs of the wireless headphones that you get with the Evoque? I have ordered an SD4 Dynamic with Lux pack and believe that you only get one pair of the wireless headphones. I have not yet asked the dealer this question but on previous experience I know that they will say that either they cannot get any or they will ask a silly price. Any ideas?

Regards
(12-02-2012 01:19pm)jace Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Does anyone know where I can obtain some additional pairs of the wireless headphones that you get with the Evoque? I have ordered an SD4 Dynamic with Lux pack and believe that you only get one pair of the wireless headphones. I have not yet asked the dealer this question but on previous experience I know that they will say that either they cannot get any or they will ask a silly price. Any ideas?

Regards

Only one pair? I take it you don't have the rear entertainment? I'm hoping you get two pairs if you specify this as there's two screens in the back!

On another note does anybody know if the headphones fit small kids?
I think you get 2 headphones is the back for rear entertainment as well as the single pair for the front.....

Not sure about the sizes though as I don't have this setup.....
Anyone have a photo of these?
I ordered RSE with mine and Lux pack, you get three sets of headphones. Not tried them yet.
I have the rear entertainment kit fitted, indeed I did get 3 pairs of head phones, 1 for the front and 2 for the rear. The headphones are ok for kids aged 3 and upwards I would say, any younger then the headphones may be a bit big.
A tip for anyone getting the rear entertainment kit, point the remote directly at the rear screen you want to use the sensors r just below the screens.
I,m sure LR would sell replacement headphones if you need more, ie if one broke.
Onebigjobby
thanks for all of your replies, I will contact the dealer and request another set.

Cheers
I am not Able To syncro them with the dual view...
Helpppp
Reference URL's