babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Is it me ?....................or
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone else think the indicator and wash stalks should be illuminated ?
Yep, me too (and some other things too if I remember correctly)

@dandavis - 10, 9, 8, 7 ........
Yep and the indicators could do with being a bit louder! Half the time I have to check if they're still on!!
(09-02-2012 09:46pm)Mr P Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else think the indicator and wash stalks should be illuminated ?

Yes I would agree. Considering in Australia most cars have the indicator and wash functions on different sides, the European set up catches people out. Fortunately my wife and I are used to the European set up, but for an occassional driver like my wife, the illumination would be handy.
Never driven a car with illuminated stalks knowingly, haven't ever considered it. Could be distracting? and can you really see much illuminated there behind the steering wheel?
Oh christ... Another bloody.........
(10-02-2012 12:47am)dandavis1 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh christ... Another bloody.........

LoL

I do think they illumination.
Illuminated Wash/TurnIndicator stalks, added to The List.
I am not sure if more lights on your steering wheel would be nice. I personally like a pretty dark cockpit when driving at night specially in rural area's. The idea of driving around with a lots of lights on my steering wheel does not appeal to me.

Most cars have different ways of setting wiper speeds or other things on stalks. You learn them while driving, its not a big thing. With indicators its even quicker to learn, since you use them at every corner.

I vote no lighting
+1 Wired
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's