babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: MY 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Land/Range Rover usually does little (note little/small) up-grades in the Autumn for the next year's model - launching October/November......................... so they must be in the process now of deciding if any minor changes are required to the spec of the 2013 car.

So what items of the Evoque are so sufficiently flawed that LR should be considering them as small changes for 2013MY? Remember these are SMALL changes not a major make-over so things like brighter colour options or tweaks to the interior trim colours - not adding 8 speed gearboxes or major electronics overhauls, those are the things that should come at the midlife make-over.
I would say they may wait longer to update the Evoque, the R&D team would be flat out working on the next generation Vogue & Sport & it's not needed when they are selling like hotcakes as is.
would be a bit late for me, but on the dynamic, would like to see the 'Energy' internal trim come with multiple colour options for the central leather strip. This way you could match the internal strip colour to your external colour if you so desired. Shouldn't be difficult
For me a couple of small minor changes

- Improve the quality of the glove box - feels very cheap - maybe alos improve the dampers to create a soft close effect.
- Footrest next to the clutch.
- Improve the floormats, the drivers one is very small, and I have noticed dirt already on the carpet behind the pedals.
Change the cargo space so I can fit a golfbag sideways.

I think its a smallish change. Laughing
(07-02-2012 11:10am)Wired Wrote: [ -> ]Change the cargo space so I can fit a golfbag sideways.

I think its a smallish change. Laughing

You can already fit a golfbag sideways - that is the why the cut out is there where the boot light is....
(07-02-2012 12:26pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]You can already fit a golfbag sideways - that is the why the cut out is there where the boot light is....

Shame a pram doesn't go in without alot of fuss.

As for changes, I think they should make it so you lift the wipers up when washing the car without hitting the bonnet.
Replace the 2.2 SD4 with a 4.2 SC4

It's only changing one number and one letter...can't be that hard surely!
As for changes, I think they should make it so you lift the wipers up when washing the car without hitting the bonnet.
[/quote]

This already exist, just put the car into winter mode before washing and the wipers raise up.
(07-02-2012 12:26pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]You can already fit a golfbag sideways - that is the why the cut out is there where the boot light is....

I only managed to get mine in sideways, when I took my driver and 3 wood out the bag. Maybe I just have to big a driver Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's