babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Okaaaay, here comes the snow!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
-20c here with plenty snow. You don't need a 4x4, just the right tyres. Remember: Power is nothing without control.
[quote='Sarcastrix' pid='38095' dateline='1328381072']
-20c here with plenty snow. You don't need a 4x4, just the right tyres. Remember: [i]Power is nothing without control.[/

Well saidWink ,as it is snowing now in London.Lets see what tomorrow has in stock for all those Evoque owners in London Cool
Bit crappy in the Cynon valley at the mo LDT, which one are you from?
Caerphilly. Need to travel to Merthyr tomorrow, so hoping that it will all disappear overnight! Your side usually gets more snow - I hope you don't get problems. Wish we had our Evoques!
It's raining now so let's hope it disappears overnight. Merthyr always gets it bad though. And yes wish I had my evoque!
Pictures in the snow that's what we need!
Anyone know what the snow setting on the Adaptive Dynamics actually does? What level of snow should one experience before using it?
Having a bit of snow here and freezing temperatures (-1Cool, so far the satndard 18inch with the same tyres the car came with is absolutely fine
Was up in Glossop this afternoon and had to drive around a hilly housing estate in the snow. The Evoque didn't miss a beat and the Hill descent control seemed to work ever so well on some steep inclines going down hill.

As someone said earlier there where lots of other cars about slipping and sliding about, some obvioulsy a little out of control (especially on downhill sections) so if you do have to go out in the slippy stuff i am sure the Evoque will perform admirably but watch out for those driving about like a greasy weasel
(04-02-2012 11:52pm)dandavis1 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know what the snow setting on the Adaptive Dynamics actually does? What level of snow should one experience before using it?

Just to stir it up a bit, is there a fresh snow setting and a frozen snow setting, haha.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's