babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: How old is the 'average' Evoque driver!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Out of interest how old are all these people with so much money to spend on a lifestyle car?
(05-04-2011 09:36pm)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Out of interest how old are all these people with so much money to spend on a lifestyle car?

Just scrape into the 41 - 50 range!
37 - but we are not rolling in cash. It's our first upmarket vehicle and cost is reasonable, just hope quality is as well.
I'm the oldest fart so farSad - just turned 54.
(05-04-2011 10:06pm)Wicksy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm the oldest fart so farSad - just turned 54.
1957 was a very good year Wicksy, and you just beat me by a very small amount then!
I hate the phrase "lifestyle" car. But then (slight tangent) I really hate car brochures generally - which contain loads of "lifestyle" garbage and tell you nowt useful! All those pictures of people windsurfing and going out in DJ's have nothing relevant to say about any car

I am not about to buy an Evoque in the near future, but quite fancy one maybe in a year or two - had a D3 which was a reliability nightmare but otherwise I loved it, Freeelander looks too school run for me (although I had one for a couple of weeks while the D3 wasn't being fixed and really liked using it). I live on a farm and have found the extra ground clearance and snowy capability of the D3 (and my current Subaru Outback) to be useful in dealing with muddy verges, floods and mild off road use. I also need to have something that looks sufficiently presentable for clients not to think I am struggling, I like the Evoque's looks, the ground clearance and 4wd will be useful and the brief write ups so far suggest it should be very refined which is important

Hmmm - off at a tangent!
Mid 40s. Looks like Generation X has the lead.
55 for me and 60 for the mrs!

Not typical old farts tho, i.e. have always had 'sports' cars - 2 seater and 2 + 2 Coupe's and convertables (currently Audi TTS). Moving to an Evoque will be a huge change, but should be a lot easier to get into and out of with our old bones Very Happy
28 for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's