babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Flipping shopping trolly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Poor evpque's just been run over by 2 rogue wind assisted shopping trolly's at Tescos
hopefully no damage
I will check when it's valeted
Now I know why some supermarkets use the pound slot system
I really wish they all used the pound slot system. Would save a lot of car lovers upset.
Ouch.

Another reason not to shop at Tesco. A Range Rover does not belong in a low end supermarket car park!

Wouldn't have happened at Waitrose where shoppers return their trolleys!!!!

Laughing
I hope not to, its a pain when people cant put the damm trollys back after use....
(20-01-2012 04:13pm)FFRR Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch.

Another reason not to shop at Tesco. A Range Rover does not belong in a low end supermarket car park!

Laughing

Laughing Class

Laughing

Quite a bad attitude to have that!
I feel for you, my 1st FFRR was a Monte Carlo Blue one and on the first day of ownership it was attacked by a couple of wayward trolleys at Sainsbury's. They paid up for the repairs as one of their staff was responsible and was captured on their security cameras leaving a load of trolleys to capture another wayward one, when two detached themselves from the line he had and ran right down the side of the poor FFRR. I never minded getting the odd spot of bramblerash when I took it off-road after that.

Laughing

I know funny thing is we normally do shop at Wairose LOL
Happened to me a few months agoSad, despite several letters to Tesco they denied liability, not a surprise, but as others have said, a coin slot system would prevent this happening as would not builduing car parks on slopes and employing more trolley supervisors Idea
Our local Waitrose main hazard is not the trolleys but other drivers...

I refuse to park there having heard so many stories of cars being bashed by doors and wayward drivers who do not have a clue how to navigate a trolley let alone a car.

The solution, we get Waitrose to deliver....they even bring our John Lewis internet orders when we ask nicely...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's