babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Broke the company car policy - Yay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Evoquites

A very happy company car driver here. My company policy has been anti 4x4 and also specifically anti LR/RR for ever. So despite have a decent lease allowance, I have been frustrated for yeeeeeeaaaaarrrrss by only having regular cars, albeit nice ones, BMW, Audi, Jag etc. and not being able to get a 4x4. I did look at the 2wd Freelander but I never quite warmed to it.

However thanks to the Evoque 2wd option I have managed to persuade them to review the anti LR/RR policy and have got the go ahead woohoo! This was mainly down to the low emissions and 2wd.

Soooooo, I have just ordered the following:

Pure Firenze Red ed4 2wd
Tech pack
Pano roof
Rear Camera
Zenons
front Fogs
Type 6 20" wheels

Very excited now, just got the long wait until Sept 14th when my car lease expires when I can get the Evoque.

Cheers

Gareth
(20-01-2012 12:56am)cutting42 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Evoquites

A very happy company car driver here. My company policy has been anti 4x4 and also specifically anti LR/RR for ever. So despite have a decent lease allowance, I have been frustrated for yeeeeeeaaaaarrrrss by only having regular cars, albeit nice ones, BMW, Audi, Jag etc. and not being able to get a 4x4. I did look at the 2wd Freelander but I never quite warmed to it.

However thanks to the Evoque 2wd option I have managed to persuade them to review the anti LR/RR policy and have got the go ahead woohoo! This was mainly down to the low emissions and 2wd.

Soooooo, I have just ordered the following:

Pure Firenze Red ed4 2wd
Tech pack
Pano roof
Rear Camera
Zenons
front Fogs
Type 6 20" wheels

Very excited now, just got the long wait until Sept 14th when my car lease expires when I can get the Evoque.

Cheers

Gareth

Result! Like the speec, essentially a Pure with tech and style (less the memory seats and mirrors but nice alloys), roof and camera. Same spec as mine although I haven't gone zenons but went for privacy and 825W and memory stuff. All you need now is to specify the NCO of engine badge deletion (or do it yourself) and no one will know if you are in an Ed4 or TD4Confused:Confused:
That is a good spec you have there and that sure is a long wait but it'll be well worth it Thumbs Up
According to Top Gear magazine if you buy a set of winter tyres for an ed4 it will go most places a 4wd version will go too.
Thats what I plan to do, I haven't specc'd 20" on the factory order, I bought a delivery mileage set of style 6, I'll fit the 18's with winters.
Thanks for the comments. The winter tyre thing is something I have tried to get on my existing rear wheel drive car but again, corporate policy has got in the way. By the way my job is negotiating so I am supposed to be good at it but bureaucracy is something else to fight against.
Hi All

After waiting for what seems like years I took delivery of the following bundle of shiny loveliness

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-3.jpg]
Looks really good cutting, congratulations! After your long wait it's now time to enjoy!
(26-09-2012 05:57pm)cutting42 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All

After waiting for what seems like years I took delivery of the following bundle of shiny loveliness

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]

Reminds me of an historical figure of the 20th century.
Reference URL's