babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Dipping wing mirrors when reversing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought when you selected reverse on the car the electric wing mirros dipped automatically? Do you have to set that somewhere first or is that suppose to happy anyway?

Can you please advise as mines not doing that, mirror stay where they are, just the camera comes on.

Has anyone else noticed that. If you have to set it before hand where do I do that?
[quote='fam1x' pid='34513' dateline='1326818648']
I thought when you selected reverse on the car the electric wing mirros dipped automatically? Do you have to set that somewhere first or is that suppose to happy anyway?

Can you please advise as mines not doing that, mirror stay where they are, just the camera comes on.

Has anyone else noticed that. If you have to set it before hand where do I do that?

[The wing mirrors only dip in reverse if you have the electric seats pack]
I think this is only if you have memory seats, not sure if you do, but if you do you can set this feature to position how you want, but not the simplest thing, so I think that is one for the manual.
(17-01-2012 06:38pm)LeeCommerce Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is only if you have memory seats, not sure if you do, but if you do you can set this feature to position how you want, but not the simplest thing, so I think that is one for the manual.

IIRC you just access the menu from the steering wheel that appears between the speed dials, scroll through the options and just tick the option for mirrors to dip in reverse Smile

Ali.
Cool, thanks I was wondering how I enabled autodipping!Thumbs Up
(17-01-2012 06:40pm)alibeau Wrote: [ -> ]IIRC you just access the menu from the steering wheel that appears between the speed dials, scroll through the options and just tick the option for mirrors to dip in reverse Smile

Ali.

You still need to adjust them to the level that you want.
I think the procedure is:
Put in reverse
Then nuetral, while in still in nuetral set mirror elevation.
Put back into reverse.
Now you can put into park or drive and motor away!

This is w/o looking at manual, so please don't holler at me if not perfect!
Reference URL's