babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Customer research invite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

Is anyone going to the event this coming weekend?

Ben
? event... ?
Yes i got this email just over a week ago:

As a valued customer and early Range Rover Evoque owner we invite you and your partner/guest to take part in an exciting research event following the new car buyer’s survey you recently completed.

The format of the event includes a 90-minute filmed interview alongside your own Evoque to establish what you like and what could be improved. As a thank you for your participation, we would like to include a meal for two and a Spa treatment before or after your interview. We will also reimburse you for travel and provide an optional car valet service on the day.

Dates and locations

The research and spa days are taking place in two locations on two separate dates:

Location 1 – Saturday 21st January: Champneys, Tring, Hertfordshire
http://champneys.com/Tring

Location 2 – Sunday 22nd January: The Mere Resort, Knutsford, Cheshire
http://www.themereresort.co.uk

So just thought i would ask if anyone else got one?

ben
They need to research the dealers customers service befroe they start researching the cars.
I haven't even received the initial customer survey yet.
I haven't had the customer survey yet either. They wouldn't want to interview me and my car!
(16-01-2012 12:12am)Frp1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Is anyone going to the event this coming weekend?

Ben

Ben, when was your car delivered out of interest? Mine was early November and I got the survey letter mid December.

Thanks
I haven't received an invitation, can't understand why... or perhaps I can...
Whenever I have had an invite to any LR/RR event they have always been a good day out so if you can make it I would suggest you RSVP and accept. So you have to answer some questions about your car and the purchase experience, but the reward can be very nice too. I've never had an invite to anything like a market research day though despite now being on my 9th LR product
I got the invite, but unfortunately I have other plans so can't make it.

Sounds like a good day out!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's