babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Brodit ProClip for Evoque
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This might be helpful for someone who needs gadgets on the road. Would it break the Evoque aesthetics?

Brodit ProClip for Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

[attachment=1215]

[attachment=1216]
Ordered one the day after I got my car - used them for my iPhone for years. Yes, it will 'spoil' the look a bit but I'm ok with it as I like to see my emails.
(15-01-2012 08:11pm)Coolbanana Wrote: [ -> ]Ordered one the day after I got my car - used them for my iPhone for years. Yes, it will 'spoil' the look a bit but I'm ok with it as I like to see my emails.

Can you post photos, please?

Thx, Dima
I have the iPad holder for in my Defender
[Image: DSCF3065.jpg]

[Image: DSCF3066.jpg]
(15-01-2012 08:14pm)dima Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post photos, please?

Thx, Dima

Will do once it arrives - it was pre-order only.
(15-01-2012 08:27pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]I have the iPad holder for in my Defender

Another ideas: Smartphones and tablets can nicely sit on the flat dash (maybe good for your passenger only). Just don't make sudden stop or go.

Got the Ipad holder just before Christmas, along with the Ipad, when Apple had their "Black Friday" Sale onVery HappyVery Happy

Not used it yet, was waiting for the EvoqueVery Happy
Well that is a lot cheaper than the entertainment system in the car. Could have bought it with UK prices Smile How does the battery do on the iPad? It uses more power than the iPhone, so will the battery just empty itself on longer drives?
How do they fit to the dash/console?[/align]
Cedric I have a cigarette lighter connection for running mine as I use it for Memory Map Navigator when I'm offroading - had MMNav on an iPhone but the screen was too small to see the map. I have surprised at how good the GPS(A) in the iPad is when used in this way too
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's