babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Collected mine today at last !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Collected my Evoque from Stratstone today after a long wait. Didn't start well when they told me they had screwed up the registration and not used my plate on retention as requested. I'm told they will rectify their fault as soon as they get the V5 back,hmm..

Went for a drive around after a spot of lunch in the area and noticed some rattles and crackles coming from the rear, turns out to be a faulty speaker in the read drivers side which I'm told they will fix , hmm again.

Otherwise , so far I'm loving it and it seems to be very well built but having spent the extra on the Meridian upgrade I'm not happy that there is a duff speaker so soon, not a good omen.

I'll post my first thoughts after a longer drive but so far I'm loving it and it certainly draws the looks.

Pictures enclosed

[attachment=1194]
[attachment=1195]
[attachment=1196]
[attachment=1197]
[attachment=1198]

More
[attachment=1199]
[attachment=1200]
[attachment=1201]
[attachment=1202]
[attachment=1203]
Pity about the couple of blips but your car looks great Thumbs Up
yep those OG Dynamics do look great.
looking really nice. I wish I had gone for a OG now. Also noticed you have roof rails.
She's a beauty!
Cracking car mate like the roof rails as well really suit it.
I must of just missed you this morning,my car was sitting in the showroom next to yours both with the covers on.
Mine seems to be fault free at the moment and i know what you mean about them being head turners,several people today actually stopped in their tracks and did a double take it was a source of great amusement to us.
Hope to bump into you at the dealer sometime.....hopefully for a service and nothing else more serious!
Almost identical to mine that I have on order. Thanks so much for posting the pics, it looks fabulous - I'm liking the roof rails too....

Hope you enjoy some quality driving time over the next few weeks!
(14-01-2012 10:26pm)vinny Wrote: [ -> ]Cracking car mate like the roof rails as well really suit it.
I must of just missed you this morning,my car was sitting in the showroom next to yours both with the covers on.
Mine seems to be fault free at the moment and i know what you mean about them being head turners,several people today actually stopped in their tracks and did a double take it was a source of great amusement to us.
Hope to bump into you at the dealer sometime.....hopefully for a service and nothing else more serious!

Yours isn't a black 3 dr by any chance and did you fill up at Tescos in Cupar ?

I was behind a black 3 dr filling up , spooky.
(14-01-2012 10:02pm)xxxx5 Wrote: [ -> ]looking really nice. I wish I had gone for a OG now. Also noticed you have roof rails.

Yep, i think the roof rails give it a nice line, not cheap though but I think she's a beauty.
(14-01-2012 11:19pm)Ranger4 Wrote: [ -> ]Almost identical to mine that I have on order. Thanks so much for posting the pics, it looks fabulous - I'm liking the roof rails too....

Hope you enjoy some quality driving time over the next few weeks!

The pics are not great, took them with my iPhone 4s but I can take some better ones if anyone has anything specific they want to see. The Verve interior with black headline and pan roof is perfect combo. I'm so happy I too my wires advice on the black headline
Great car. Hope you have as much fun in yours as I am in mine.
Cheers
Griff
(15-01-2012 01:34pm)griff Wrote: [ -> ]Great car. Hope you have as much fun in yours as I am in mine.
Cheers
Griff
Cheers

Just going out for a jaunt now, need to buy a new iPod. Just an excuse for a drive really Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's