babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Yet More Delays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My car was supposed to go into build yesterday 9/1/2012, after numerous build date changes from the original build date of 2/12/2011. Spoke to customer services yesterday to check it went into build, they said they would check and ring back, they never did, so rang them again this morning to be told no it should go into build now on Friday 13/1/2012. Delivery is now due early Feb. We had planned time off early Jan to holiday using the car and since changed our plans to end of Jan, but now that is ruined again. Don't Landrover understand that people make plans around the arrival of a new car. This is my fifth Landrover I will not go through this again.
What I don't understand is why the never ending delays, I see cars being delivered early on this forum that are going abroad, but to us loyal Landrover customers in the UK just delays.
SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
What a pain in the backside Sad

off the back of some of these late order early delivery posts, I fired off a note to my dealer today to see whats the situation.

Hope you get it sorted, and certainly let your dealer know how much of an inconvenience this is.... abnd a set of mats and flaps might ease the pain Very Happy
So disappointing for you, and also others, who had thought that the delay issue had been sorted out. It would be helpful if you were provided with the reason for the delay, but LR communication appears to be non-existent.

Agree with RacingSnake about the mats and mudflaps, not forgetting the the £150 JLR delay payment if you haven't already had it.
It will not help your build date but you do have to see cars as being different. If the glass plano is out of stock for some reason all cars with that option will see their build dates pushed back.

It can just be a small thing but the more options you have on your car the most likely it is to get delayed.
Thanks for the replies. After the post this morning I rang customer services again and was told a manager would ring me back before lunch. As yet no reply, currently on hold with them yet again.
(10-01-2012 02:54pm)Wired Wrote: [ -> ]It will not help your build date but you do have to see cars as being different. If the glass plano is out of stock for some reason all cars with that option will see their build dates pushed back.

It can just be a small thing but the more options you have on your car the most likely it is to get delayed.

I agree, but as posted previously, I think the reasons for delays should be communicated to those waiting.
Call your dealer and insist on a loaner car. You shouldn't be carless or be suffering extra depreciation on your existing car because they can't keep to their dates.
What is the criteria to recieve the £150 voucher?
(10-01-2012 07:09pm)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]What is the criteria to recieve the £150 voucher?

email nick@landrover he/she might eventually answer if they get enough people asking for the criteria. I did 6 days ago and still no response.
Mike,

Have you spoken to your dealer about your planned holiday? If you lay it on, they should loan you a car for a few days (RRS)
I understand it wouldn't be as you had planned, but it would be better than nout.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's