babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: The best thing about your Evoque
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay. Now that we know what a lot of people dislike about the Evoque.
What do you think is the best aspect?
I say the driving experience is much more sports car than luxury. I would say that the driving experience is the best quality, until I get out and look at it. Then I feel like the beauty of the car is the best quality.
A vehicle is made to transport from A to B. So function over form must win out, therefore I say.
1) The driving experience
2) The outer beauty

What say you?
The potential ability.
besides the beauty of it, i would have to say the exhaust note at high rpm.
(03-01-2012 07:55pm)exigejoe Wrote: [ -> ]besides the beauty of it, i would have to say the exhaust note at high rpm.

Think you might be the only other Fuji, Almond, Espresso out there. Good choice Sir.
I find it a pleasure to be in. Its light and airy (5 door with pano and ambience) the seats are fantastic, driving position perfect for me and with all the gadgets and gizmos I need...just wish the boot was bigger.
key fob - my favorite feature... love it, range is awesome... I can open the tailgate from my office on 3rd floor (when Im bored !) Wink

i dont know, to me its just an ordinary car... cant compare the ride with Lexus RX or Cadillac SRX. Power is little more than X3 and Infinity EX.

The upcoming rivals seems to hold more eyes locked on. Porsche Cajun and BMW x4

if I have money I'll buy this.. Hemera

for the price i paid [US 62000 including tax] the feature are not that impressive in evoque...
We don't have access to the Hemera, although in the side pic it looked kind of droopy to me. Besides, if I want 600 horsepower I'm going to buy a sports car!
(03-01-2012 08:12pm)invoke Wrote: [ -> ]key fob - my favorite feature... love it, range is awesome... I can open the tailgate from my office on 3rd floor (when Im bored !) Wink

I did have a word with a dealer about your tailgate issue and he said that braille key fobs will be an optional extra just in case anyone has trouble seeing the picture of the tailgate on the fob button.

Wink
(03-01-2012 07:59pm)CrawfsEvoque Wrote: [ -> ]Think you might be the only other Fuji, Almond, Espresso out there. Good choice Sir.

Me too, when I eventually get it
That sexiness and true off roading capability can co-exist in a vehicle!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's