babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: At last.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's here got the phone call this morning. Although I do feel a bit guilty as my salesman was expecting a white evoque today but just not the one that turned up (mine). please forgive me vinny if it was your car that should have arrived today. So overall my car is 5 days late but 2 weeks earlyLaughing (original date was Xmas eve but was delayed until mid January).
congrats J77 are you pleased with it?
Another white one in Scotland! What's gonna happen when it snows? You're all going to disappear! Laughing
(29-12-2011 08:57pm)caroline11000 Wrote: [ -> ]congrats J77 are you pleased with it?

Haven't been able to go up and see it yet, hopefully tomorrow.
Don't forget to post some pics.
Brilliant news Very Happy

Ali.
That's great news J77 hope to see you about in Fife, hope everything goes alright in the hand over, if I see you in the New Year will certainly wave, once I get mineVery Happy
Hi all hope you had a good xmas,just back from Tenerife and picking up the evoque tomorrow.....NOT!!
You were right J77 mine didn't arrive as promised but good news about yours Wink
Now you better get that freelander washed and hoovered as I will be driving it for a while when it gets traded in,when is your collect date?
Just about to get stuck into my land rover xmas hamper and drown my sorrows Very Happy
Vinny when is yours being delivered? and did they give you a reason for the delay. who did you order it from was it Cupar?
(31-12-2011 12:39am)johnboy Wrote: [ -> ]Vinny when is yours being delivered? and did they give you a reason for the delay. who did you order it from was it Cupar?

Yes I ordered from Cupar,in the letter they sent me while I was away they stated "quality control issues at the factory"had delayed delivery.
Don't know if this is a good sign or a bad one but either way it isn't here.At least J77's car was delivered instead which I think was ordered at almost the same time (july) so mine can't be far behind?
On the plus side the letter offered me a loan vehicle until it arrives so that will be something I may consider or possibly a couple of "extras" thrown in!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's