babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: At last.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good news that you were offered a loan vehicle without having to ask. Out of interest, did the letter come from LR or your dealership?

Fingers crossed you'll get your car next week.
(31-12-2011 01:20pm)LDT Wrote: [ -> ]Good news that you were offered a loan vehicle without having to ask. Out of interest, did the letter come from LR or your dealership?

Fingers crossed you'll get your car next week.

Hi,the letter was hand delivered from my dealer (to the wrong house but brought over by my neighbor!).
Letter quotes "land rover have failed to deliver your evoque as promised,they have held quite a number of cars back for quality control checks","we have tried to get a confirmed delivery date from the factory but due to xmas shutdown we are unable to speak to the right person,we will update you in the new year":roll:
I had in the back of my mind that the letter was from JLR, and when you asked your dealer for a loan car, they would say that none were available, as has been the case with others. So 10/10 for the dealer offering the loan car with no prompting.
Going up on Wednesday to sort out all the boring stuff and get a date for collection. Coming 2 weeks early has caught me out a bit but I am hoping for Saturday 7th or Monday 9th.

Happy new year
Might see you there I am heading up Wednesday as well to get some answers.I take it my car wasn't released by the factory so they took yours instead?
The day before I went on holiday I had to go up after work and sign all the docs etc and was even given my reg number,they told me they were hiring a transporter to go to the factory to collect a load of cars for cupar and Perth one of which was definately mine!It was all very rushed and I wasn't totally happy about it at the time but the thought of picking up the car on hogmany was just too great to worry about it.
To say I wasn't impressed when I got the letter was an understatement......did you know rob allen the financial manager has left?
Was in just before Christmas and was told that my car might be held up at QC. Salesman was shocked as my car wasn't showing as being released from the factory, a bit of a cock up at the factory i would say. Hopefully your one will be on the next transporter. Who does the finance now?
The guy taking over the finances has moved over from Perth,think its graham or something like that.
If I see you on wed I will give you a nod
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's