babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: ebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With so many of the forum still waiting to get their vehicles, how come there are sooooooo many RREs on sale on ebay? where have all these vehilces come from?

If you are still waiting...maybe worth checking it out.
With all of the hype that surrounded this cars launch many more speculators than normal waded in and place orders. However, as it seems that excessively priced cars aren't finding faces. Just look at people who have tried selling on this site. some have gone in over the odds and then week by week reduced to more sensible levels. Until these extra units are eventually sold it will be difficult to guess what the second hand market will look like but if the speculators get burned a little that's fine by me as these are cars that could and should have gone to the genuine, who are patiently waiting.
Another point to consider is that many of us have probably looked there, as well as Pistonheads and Autotrader, but because the Evoque has so many permutations of spec, somewhere in the region of 300,000, the car that we have ordered is not out there, there may be some similar, but I've certainly not been tempted, and I know my call for build date is looming large, so I for one am sticking with my dealer.
scams will account for some of them
Reference URL's